Webster Link Image

Online Professional Licensing 

Seal of the State of New Hampshire

Architect - New

General Information License Information Application Confirmation Payment Receipt

Please complete the information requested below.

License Information
Licensing Board: ARCHITECTS
Do you have an NCARB Record:
If you do not have an NCARB record and submit this application, the application will be considered incomplete and the non-refundable application fee will be applied to a future application if initiated within 30 days. Not everyone who takes the NCARB Exam has an NCARB record. If you do not have an NCARB Record, you can obtain a standard NH Architect License application at: http://www.state.nh.us/jtboard/forms.htm.

To request that your NCARB Record be sent to New Hampshire, go to http://www.ncarb.org

Back to start

Privacy Policy | Security Statement |
Questions? General Questions